Authorisation to occupy a public area

In order to carry out performances/temporary public performances in a public area (squares, roads or pavements, pedestrian areas and/or parks and gardens), authorisation for the temporary occupation of land must be obtained by filling in section 5 of the Integrated form.

The following documents, along with others, must be attached to the form:

  • no. 3 layouts of the relevant area with occupied elements
  • no. 3 photographs of the area with photomontage of the occupied elements
  • copy of payment of the preliminary charges
  • Declaration stating that the applicant is ready to take upon themselves all costs related to the cleaning service, which may vary depending on the nature of the event.

N.B. if the performance/temporary public performance is held inside buildings owned by the Municipality, please fill in Section 6 of the Integrated form.


Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato e Agricoltura di Milano.
Tutti i diritti riservati.