Esegui ricerca

open menu open search

Eng Ita

Can I organise a public event in a private venue?

Yes, but first you need to obtain a Licence for public temporary performances, issued by the Municipality. Moreover, you need to present the required documents such as, for instance, a certificate of use and occupancy or a security committee licence. For more information, visit the dedicated section on the website of the Municipality of Milan (in Italian). If you are organising an event in another municipality, please contact that city’s administration since requirements may vary.

Camera di commercio

Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato e Agricoltura di Milano.
Tutti i diritti riservati.

Termini e condizioni d'uso  |  Privacy Policy