The Location, of both public and private nature, can be submitted by entities with a legal status and should be in a good state of repair and safe to hold the type of events for which they are submitting the candidacy.
Your proposals will be included in the Location Catalogue of ExpoinCittà #MilanoaPlaceToBE: the uploading and consultation of the catalogue are completely free of charge.
The request for information, bookings and economic aspects will be handled directly between the applicant and the Location manager.
To propose your Location, you need to follow these easy steps:
- Start by clicking SUBMIT YOUR LOCATION
- Access the Location loading section with your account or register
- Click SUBMIT AND MANAGE A LOCATION
- Click CREATE NEW LOCATION
- Fill in the descriptive card and at the end click SAVE LOCATION
- A summarising screen will appear for your entry: Click IMAGES and attach at least one scale map (in the pdf format), an image of the Location with the outside view and 3 images of the interior spaces (each image should not exceed 4MB)
If the Location is single (a hall, an office, a warehouse), it is necessary to fill in a single card; instead, if it is a complex structure, comprising more spaces that can be used separately, create a card for each one.
Info and Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org